Get your glutes fired up and bikini ready with these 10 butt-kicking moves. A 30 minute at home glute workout designed to help you build round glutes, firm thighs, and a tighter core!
AT HOME BIKINI BODY GLUTE WORKOUT
BIKINI BODY GLUTE WORKOUT INSTRUCTIONS
Start this glute workout with a 10 minute lower body warm up.
Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
1. Squat jacks: 45 seconds. Stand with your feet together, jump up, spread your feet and squat. Push through the heels to jump back up and return to the starting position.
2. Glute bridge: 45 seconds. Lie on your back with your knees bent. Lift your hips off the mat and squeeze the glutes.
3. Booty squeeze: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Get down on your hands and knees, place a dumbbell behind your right knee, and raise your leg out to the side. Bring your right foot toward the left glute and squeeze. Return to the initial position, repeat for 30 seconds and switch legs.
4. Front and back lunges: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand with your feet hip-width apart, take a step forward with your right leg and slowly bend both knees. Stand back up, take a step back with your right leg and lunge. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch legs.
5. Clamshell: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Lie on one side with your knees slightly bent and one leg on top of the other. Keep your feet together and lift your top knee up until it’s parallel with the hip.
6. Weighted donkey kicks: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Get down on your hands and knees, and place a dumbbell behind your right knee. Lift your right leg, keeping the knee bent at a 90-degree angle, and squeeze the glutes. Return to the starting position, repeat for 30 seconds and switch legs.
7. Heisman: 45 seconds. Stand with your knees slightly bent, jump onto your right foot and pull your left knee up and toward your right shoulder. Jump onto your left foot and pull your right knee up and toward your left shoulder. Keep jumping between feet for 45 seconds.
8. Side plank hip abduction: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Start in a modified side plank position, with your top leg extended and you bottom leg bent back, with the knee on the mat. Lift your top leg as high as possible, and then lower it back down.
9. Side plank front kick: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Lift your top leg at hip height and kick it slowly to the front, without moving your upper body. Bring your leg back, repeat for 30 seconds, and switch legs.
10. Squat kickback: 45 seconds. Squat and, as you stand up, switch the weight to your left leg and kick back with your right leg. Return to the squat position and kick back with your left leg. Keep alternating legs for 45 seconds.
Finish this bikini body glute workout with a series of static stretches.
Enter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this bikini body glute workout: