Get your upper body ready for bikini weather with this arm and shoulder workout. Tone and sculpt your triceps, biceps, shoulders, and forearms at home, for a sexy beach look.
ARM AND SHOULDER BIKINI BODY WORKOUT
ARM AND SHOULDER WORKOUT INSTRUCTIONS
Start this arm and shoulder bikini body workout with a 10 minute warm up routine.
Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
1. Jump rope: 60 seconds. Rotate your wrists to swing the rope and jump on the balls of your feet.
2. Cross chest curl: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Roll your shoulders back, squeeze the left biceps, and bring the dumbbell across your body and toward your right shoulder. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
3. Dumbbell punches: 45 seconds. Bring your arms up and push one arm out in a punching motion. Keep alternating sides and don’t extend your arms completely.
4. Triceps extension: 60 seconds. Lie on your back, extend your arms and position the dumbbells directly above your shoulders. Bend your elbows and bring the dumbbells down until they’re close to your ears.
5. Shoulder to shoulder press: 45 seconds. Stand up and hold a dumbbell with both hands in front of your right shoulder. Extend your arms and push the dumbbell up and over your head. Bend your elbows and slowly lower the weight to your left shoulder.
6. Skaters: 60 seconds. Jump to the right, bring your left foot behind you and bring your left arm in front of you. Jump to the left and bring your right arm in front of you and your right foot behind you. Repeat this back and forth movement for 60 seconds.
7. Front back punch: 45 seconds. Bend your torso and bring the dumbbells close to your rib cage. Punch to the front with your right arm and push your left arm back. Reverse arms and repeat.
8. Hammer curls: 60 seconds. Stand straight and hold the weights with your palms facing your thighs. Bend your elbows and bring the weights up to shoulder level.
9. Shoulder press: 60 seconds. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and position the dumbbells at your shoulders with your palms facing forward. Push the dumbbells up and fully extend your arms.
10. Tricep dips: 45 seconds. Place your hands behind you onto a bench, extend your legs and start bending your elbows. Lower yourself until your arms are at a 90-degree angle and then come back up.
Stretch your triceps, biceps, shoulders and forearms with this upper body stretching routine.
Enter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this arm and shoulder workout: