Shuffle, jump and squat your way to a trimmer and leaner body with these 5 butt-kicking Tabata exercises! Make every minute count and repeat this 5-minute workout 5 times a day for maximum metabolic and weight loss benefits!
5 MUST-TRY TABATA EXERCISES TO GET STARTED
5-MINUTE TABATA WORKOUT INSTRUCTIONS
Repeat this circuit 2 times and rest for 10 seconds between exercises. Do this 5-minute workout 5 times per day.
1. Side shuffle: 20 seconds. Stand with your feet a little wider than hip-width apart, bend your hips and knees back and point your toes forward. Take a few quick steps to the right and touch your right foot with your right hand. Repeat on the left side.
2. Bear walk: 20 seconds. Get down on your hands and feet with your knees slightly bent and your back flat. Walk your right hand and your left foot forward. Walk your left hand and your right foot forward. Keep walking and alternating sides for 20 seconds.
3. Superman twist: 20 seconds. Lie on your stomach with your legs fully extended, arms bent and hands behind the ears. Lift and twist your upper torso to the side and pause for 2 seconds. Return to the starting position and repeat, twisting your torso to the opposite side.
4. Double pulse squat jump: 20 seconds. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, bend your knees and squat. Lift your hips a few inches up and squat again. Push through the heels to jump straight up and then go back into the squat position and repeat.
5. Staggered arm knee push up: 20 seconds. Place your knees on the floor and your hands staggered, with one being higher than the other and slightly wider than shoulder width apart. Start bending your elbows and lower your chest until it’s just above the floor. Pause, push back up and then reverse your hand position.
STRETCH & RELAX
Stretch your sore muscles and relax the mind before going to bed with this gentle and invigorating yoga flow.
Enter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing these Tabata exercises:
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.