Stretch and relax your entire body with this 5-minute stretching routine. A set of cool down exercises to increase muscle control, flexibility, and range of motion. Start the timer, play the music and unwind!
5-Minute Full Body Cool Down Exercises
Description: Repeat this circuit 1 time.
Equipment: no equipment
5-Minute Full Body Cool Down Exercises Instructions
1. Ab stretch: 20 seconds. Lie down on the mat with your arms in push up position and your legs straight. Straighten your arms slowly and lift your torso.
2. Cat cow stretch: 20 seconds + 20 seconds. Start on all fours, drop your head and round your back and neck. Hold and then slowly curve your back down and raise your head.
3. Hip flexor stretch: 20 seconds + 20 seconds. Kneel on your left leg and bend your right leg in front of you at a 90-degree angle. Shift your weight forward and feel the stretch in your hip. Switch sides.
4. Lower back stretch: 20 seconds. Lie down on your back and pull your knees up to your chest. Deepen the stretch as you breathe out.
5. Standing forward bend: 20 seconds. Stand up and then slowly rotate your hips and lower your torso. Try touching the back of your ankles, keep your knees straight and hold.
From the Shop
6. Quad stretch: 20 seconds + 20 seconds. Keep your thighs together, grab one foot and pull it toward your butt. Hold the stretch and then switch sides.
7. Calf stretch: 20 seconds + 20 seconds. Hold onto a wall and extend one leg back. Keep your back foot flat on the floor, your back knee straight and lean forward.
8. Shoulder stretch: 20 seconds + 20 seconds. Grasp one elbow and gently pull the arm toward the chest. Breathe slowly and exhale as you deepen the stretch.
9. Biceps stretch: 20 seconds. Straighten your arms, clasp your hands behind your back and rotate your palms. Raise your arms and hold.
10. Child’s pose: 20 seconds. Sit down on your heels and stretch your arms in front of you. Relax and feel all tension fading away.
Workout Routine Interval Timer
Calorie CalculatorEnter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing these cool down exercises:
The secret to burning calories and ultimately losing weight is to maximize the efficiency of your energy systems. This 20-Minute Metabolism …
Work your legs and booty from all angles with this 29-minute bodyweight workout. A lower body and cardio routine that will help you sculpt long and lean muscles and burn off body fat …