Burn extra calories with this 30-minute full body fat burning workout routine. A set of 10 compound movements to strengthen your heart and lungs, boost your metabolism and tighten your body!
30-Minute Full Body Fat Burning Workout
Description: Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
Full Body Fat Burning Workout Instructions
1. Reverse lunge shoulder press: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Start with your feet shoulder-width apart and position the dumbbells at your shoulders. Take a step back with your right leg and lunge. As you stand back up, push the dumbbells up and lift your right knee to waist level. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch legs.
2. Alternating dumbbell swing: 60 seconds. Hold a dumbbell in your right hand, squat, and bring the dumbbell between your legs. Stand up, swing the dumbbell up to about chest height, and switch it to your left hand.
3. Chest press legs extended: 45 seconds. Lie on your back holding a dumbbell in each hand and raise your legs to a 45-degree angle. Push the dumbbells up toward the ceiling, with your palms facing your feet and your arms directly above your shoulders.
4. Curtsy lunge side kick raise: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand with a dumbbell in your right hand, take a big step back with your left leg, crossing it behind the right, and lunge. As you stand up, kick your left leg out to the side and raise the dumbbell up to shoulder height.
5. Balance chop: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Hold the dumbbell with both hands, rotate your torso to the left and raise the dumbbell above your head. Lift your right knee as you rotate your torso to the right, and bring the dumbbell diagonally across the body until it’s close to your right hip.
From the Shop
6. Plank straight arm kickback: 45 seconds. Get into a plank position, with your wrists under your shoulders and your feet hip-width apart. Lift one arm up and back, keeping it straight. Lower your arm to the starting position, repeat, and switch sides.
7. Wood chop: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a dumbbell with both hands. Rotate your torso to the right and raise the dumbbell until it’s over your right shoulder. Squat as you rotate your torso to the left, and bring the dumbbell diagonally across the body until it’s close to your left hip. Repeat for 30 seconds and switch sides.
8. Split squat curl: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Start in a split leg position, with one leg forward and one leg back. Flex your knees, lower your hips, squeeze the biceps, and curl. Lower your arms as you stand back up, repeat for 30 seconds and switch leg positions.
9. Thrusters: 45 seconds. Hold the dumbbells in front of your shoulders with the palms facing your body. Squat and, as you stand up, extend your arms above your head.
10. Plank rotation: 45 seconds. Get into a plank position, with your hands under your shoulders, your feet a little wider than hip-width apart, and hold a dumbbell in each hand. Twist your torso and lift your left hand toward the ceiling. Bring your left hand back to the initial position and repeat on the right side.
Workout Routine Interval Timer
Calorie CalculatorEnter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this 30-minute full body fat burning workout:
The secret to burning calories and ultimately losing weight is to maximize the efficiency of your energy systems. This 20-Minute Metabolism …
Work your legs and booty from all angles with this 29-minute bodyweight workout. A lower body and cardio routine that will help you sculpt long and lean muscles and burn off body fat …