Trim, tone and sculpt your entire core with this 30 minute Ab Workout Routine for women! 10 strengthening and tightening moves to target your abs, obliques, lower back and the deep muscles of the core, and get you hot abs, fast!
AB WORKOUT ROUTINE FOR WOMEN
HOT ABS WORKOUT INSTRUCTIONS
Start this hot abs workout with a core warm up routine.
Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
1. Basketball shots: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, bend your knees, press your hips back, and take both hands close to your right foot. Jump up and extend your arms above your head and to the left. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
2. Sprinter crunch: 45 seconds. Lie on your back with your legs fully extended and your arms bent and by your sides. Lift your torso off the floor, bend your right leg, and bring your right knee close to your left elbow. Switch sides and repeat.
3. Scissor kicks: 45 seconds. While on your back, lift your legs and alternate crossing your feet on top of each other.
4. Criss cross crunches: 60 seconds. Stand with your hands behind your head, bend your right leg and lift your knee as high as you can. Rotate your torso to the right and bring your right knee to your left elbow. Repeat on the opposite side.
5. Inverted v plank: 60 seconds. Start in a low plank position, press down through your shoulders and arms and lift the hips toward the ceiling. Slowly return to the starting position and repeat for 60 seconds.
6. Donkey kick twist: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Start on your hands and knees, and place your right hand behind your head. Extend your left leg to the back and rotate your torso to the right. Bend your left leg, bring your right elbow toward your left knee, and crunch. Repeat for 30 seconds, and switch sides.
7. V sits: 45 seconds. Lie on your back, lift your legs at a 45-degree angle and keep your hands and shoulders off the floor. Lift your torso straight up and bend your knees. Straighten your legs, and slowly lower your torso back to the floor.
8. Straight leg raise: 60 seconds. While on your back, place your hands under your glutes, and raise your legs until your body is in an L shape. Lower the legs slowly, without arching your back, and then return to the initial position.
9. Triangle crunch: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Kneel on your left knee, extend your right leg to the side, place your left hand on the floor and place your right hand behind your head. Bring your right knee toward your right elbow and squeeze. Return to the starting position, repeat for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
10. Plank bird dog: 45 seconds. Start in a plank position and extend one leg and the opposite arm at the same time. Pause for 2 to 3 seconds, return to the starting position and switch sides.
Finish this ab workout routine for women with a sequence of static stretches.
Enter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this ab workout routine for women: