Sculpt strong, toned legs and thighs with these 10 exercises that work all muscles in your lower body. This 29-minute leg circuit will help you build calorie-torching lean muscle and maximize your metabolism!
29-Minute Metabolism-Boosting Leg Circuit
Description: Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
Equipment: no equipment
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
29-Minute Metabolism-Boosting Leg Circuit Instructions
1. Squat side kick: 60 seconds. Squat and, as you stand up, kick your right leg out to the side. Repeat with the left leg and keep alternating legs for 60 seconds.
2. Inner thigh lifts: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Lie on your side, cross your top leg over and lengthen your bottom leg. Flex your bottom foot and press that leg up and down for 30 seconds.
3. Curtsy lunge: 60 seconds. Stand with your feet hip-width apart, keep your weight on your right foot and take a big step back with your left leg, crossing it behind your right leg. Bend the knees until your right thigh is parallel to the floor and then return to the starting position. Repeat on the opposite side and keep alternating sides for 60 seconds.
4. Hamstring curls: 60 seconds. Lie on your stomach with your legs fully extended, chest up and your hands under your chest. Bend your knees, curl your legs up and squeeze the glutes.
5. Cossack squat: 45 seconds. Stand with your feet in a wide stance and with your toes pointing out to the sides. Squat to the right, going as low as it feels comfortable. Return to the starting position and repeat on the left side.
From the Shop
6. Standing leg circles: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, raise one leg at about knee high and point your toes. Rotate that leg for 30 seconds and then switch legs.
7. Crab kicks: 45 seconds. Sit on the mat with your knees bent, feet together and place your hands behind you with your fingers facing backward. Lift your hips off the mat and kick your right leg up. Switch legs and repeat.
8. Lunge back kick: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Start with your feet hip-width apart, take a step to the front with your right leg, and lunge. As you come back up, kick your right leg back and squeeze the glutes. Repeat for 30 seconds and switch legs.
9. Rolling squats: 45 seconds. Squat, lowering your hips until the glutes touch the mat, and roll back. Roll forward into the squat position and stand up.
10. Wall sit plie calf raise: 45 seconds. Start in a sumo squat position, with your feet in a wide stance, your toes pointing out to the sides, your thighs parallel to the floor and press your back against a wall. Raise your heels off the floor and squeeze the calves. Lower your heels and return to the starting position. Repeat for 45 seconds.
Workout Routine Interval Timer
Calorie CalculatorEnter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this leg circuit:
Luckily, there are lots of non-surgical, natural alternatives to a tummy tuck, and these six exercises will help you burn fat, build muscle, and …
10 minutes is all you need to burn fat and get tight, toned, gorgeous thighs! This Inner & Outer Thigh Quick Burn includes 6 of the best lower body …