Make every minute count with this 20 Minute Workout! A quick routine designed to be fun, effective, and best of all, help you remove body fat! Get that flat tummy you always wanted, and improve your strength and cardiovascular endurance in just a few minutes a day!
20 MINUTE WORKOUT FOR WOMEN
CORE, CARDIO & STRENGTH WORKOUT INSTRUCTIONS
Start this 20 minute workout with a metabolism booster warm up routine.
Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
1. Waist slimmer squat: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a dumbbell with both hands. Rotate your torso to the right, straighten your arms and raise the dumbbell until it’s parallel to the floor. Squat, as you rotate your torso to the left, and bring the dumbbell diagonally across the body until it’s close to your left hip. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
2. Oblique crunch: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Lie on your right side with your legs straight, feet off the floor and place your left hand behind the head. Bend both knees, raise your torso and, as you squeeze the abs, try touching your left knee with the left elbow. Straighten both legs, lower your torso back to the floor, repeat for 30 seconds, then switch sides.
3. Surfer burpees: 60 seconds. Stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart. Squat and place both hands in front of you, just on the outside of your feet. Jump back until your legs are fully extended and your body is in plank position. Do a push up and then jump to your left side, landing with both feet inside the mat, as if you were on a surfboard. Jump back into plank position, and then repeat on the right side. Keep alternating sides for 60 seconds.
4. Prone back extension: 60 seconds. Lie on your stomach with your legs fully extended and your arms extended back. Engage your back muscles, lift your torso and pause for 2 seconds. Return to the starting position and repeat.
5. Skating windmill: 60 seconds. Jump to the right, bend your right knee and bring your left foot behind you. Twist your torso to the right and touch the floor with your left hand. Jump to the left, bend your left knee and bring your right foot behind you. Twist your torso to the left and touch the floor with your right hand. Repeat this back and forth movement for 60 seconds.
6. Side leg lifts: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Lie on your side with your legs fully extended and stacked. Lift both legs, keeping the feet together, and pause for 2 seconds. Lower the legs, repeat for 30 seconds, then switch sides.
Finish this 20 minute workout with a set of static stretches.
Enter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this 20 minute workout: