Today, we’re sharing our fave exercises to achieve killer arms and strengthen your whole upper body. Grab a medicine ball or just a set of dumbbells and get ready to challenge your arms for the best results with this 20-Minute Sculpted Arms Workout!
20-Minute Sculpted Arms Workout
Description: Repeat this circuit 2 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
Equipment: dumbbells, medicine ball
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
20-Minute Sculpted Arms Workout Instructions
1. Medicine ball push up: 60 seconds. Start in a push up position with a medicine ball under your left hand. Start bending your elbows and lower your chest until it’s just above the floor. Push back to the starting position and roll the medicine ball to your right hand. Repeat and roll the medicine ball back and forth throughout the entire set.
2. Medicine ball overhead circles: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand up and lift the medicine ball up and over your head. Circle the medicine ball around your head and to the left, for 30 seconds. Repeat, circling the medicine ball to the right.
3. Dumbbell triceps kickback: 45 seconds. Grab a set of dumbbells, bring your torso forward and bend your knees slightly. Bring your elbows up, so that your upper arms are parallel to the floor, and kick back until your arms are fully extended. Slowly lower the weights to the starting position and repeat.
4. Dumbbell shoulder press: 60 seconds. Lift your torso and position the dumbbells at your shoulders with your palms facing forward and your elbows under your wrists. Push the dumbbells up and fully extend your arms. Lower the dumbbells back down to your shoulders and repeat the movement for 60 seconds.
5. Dumbbell lateral raise: 45 seconds. Stand straight with your palms facing down, lift the dumbbells and raise your arms out to the sides. Once your elbows are at shoulder height, pause, and then slowly lower the arms back to the initial position. Repeat.
From the Shop
6. Dumbbell front raise: 45 seconds. Stand with your palms facing down and lift one dumbbell until your arm is slightly above parallel to the floor. Pause and then slowly lower the arm back to the starting position. Repeat with the opposite arm and keep alternating sides for 45 seconds.
7. One arm tricep push up: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Lie on your right side with your feet, hips and shoulders stacked. Place your left palm on the mat in front of your right shoulder, and hug your waist with your right arm. Straighten your left arm and push your torso up. Bend your arm and lower your torso back to the mat. Repeat for 30 seconds, and then switch sides.
8. Dumbbell overhead rainbow: 60 seconds. Stand straight with your feet wide and hold a dumbbell in each hand. Rotate your body to the right and bring the dumbbells up to shoulder height, with your hands facing each other. As you rotate your body to face front, bring the dumbbells up and over your head. Lower the dumbbells as you rotate your body to the left. Rotate your body again to face front, lift the dumbbells and repeat the exercise until the set is complete.
9. Bicep curls: 60 seconds. Stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart and hands by your sides. Squeeze the biceps and lift the dumbbells. Keep the elbows close to your body and the upper arms stationary, only the forearms should move. Once the dumbbells are at shoulder level, slowly lower the arms to the starting position and repeat.
10. Plank straight arm kickback: 45 seconds. Get into a plank position while holding the dumbbells in your hands. Lift one arm up and back, keeping it straight, then repeat with the opposite arm.
Workout Routine Interval Timer
Calorie CalculatorEnter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this 20-minute sculpted arms workout:
Luckily, there are lots of non-surgical, natural alternatives to a tummy tuck, and these six exercises will help you burn fat, build muscle, and …
10 minutes is all you need to burn fat and get tight, toned, gorgeous thighs! This Inner & Outer Thigh Quick Burn includes 6 of the best lower body …