In under 20 minutes, this No-Equipment Legs, Booty & Cardio Workout thoroughly engages your glutes, quadriceps, and hamstrings for a quick and effective burnout style routine. Add it to your weekly workout schedule for major leg and butt results!
20-Minute No-Equipment Legs, Booty & Cardio Workout
Description: Repeat this circuit 2 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
Equipment: no equipment
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
Legs, Booty & Cardio Workout Instructions
1. Side shuffle: 60 seconds. Stand with your feet a little wider than hip-width apart, bend your hips and knees back and point your toes forward. Take a few quick steps to the left and then touch your left foot with your left hand. Repeat on the right side and keep alternating sides for 60 seconds.
2. Fluter kick squats: 45 seconds. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and with one foot forward and the other foot behind you. Jump and switch leg positions, then jump again landing with your feet a little wider than shoulder width apart, and squat. Jump to return to the starting position and repeat.
3. Bear squat: 60 seconds. Get down on your hands and knees, straighten your legs and lift your hips toward the ceiling. Return to the starting position and repeat for 60 seconds.
4. Calf raises: 60 seconds. Stand up with your feet hip-width apart and your toes pointing forward. Raise your heels off the floor and squeeze your calves. Return to the starting position, by slowly lowering your heels, and repeat.
5. Frog bridge: 45 seconds. Lie on your back, bend your arms and knees, press the soles of your feet together and let your thighs fall open. Squeeze the glutes, lift the hips off the mat and pause for 1 second. Lower your hips and repeat the movement until the set is complete.
From the Shop
6. Heisman: 45 seconds. Stand tall with your feet hip width apart and with your knees slightly bent. Jump onto your right foot and pull your left knee up and toward your right shoulder. Jump onto your left foot and pull your right knee up and toward your left shoulder. Keep jumping between feet for 45 seconds.
7. Lunge back kick: 60 seconds. Start with your feet hip-width apart, take a step to the front with your right leg, and lunge. As you come back up, kick your right leg back and squeeze the glutes. Return to the starting position and repeat with the left leg. Keep alternating legs until the set is complete.
8. Diamond kicks: 60 seconds. Lie on your back with your arms by your sides, raise the legs toward the ceiling, bend the knees and bring the soles of your feet together (like a frog). Extend the legs out to the sides as far as possible, and then squeeze the inner thighs to bring them together. Return to the frog position and repeat.
9. Gate swings: 45 seconds. Start in a sumo squat position, then jump up, crossing your legs. Jump again, uncrossing them. Bend your knees, press your hips back and return to the starting position. Repeat for 45 seconds.
10. Knee to elbow kickback: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Start in a low plank position, bring your right knee close to your right elbow and crunch. Extend your right leg behind you and kick back. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch sides.