Join us for this 20-Minute No-Equipment Abs Circuit to sculpt your whole core anytime, anywhere! This bodyweight workout has the best moves for babes on the go and is perfect for travel!
20-Minute No-Equipment Abs Circuit
Description: Repeat this circuit 2 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
Equipment: no equipment
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
20-Minute No-Equipment Abs Circuit Instructions
1. Side plank hip lifts: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Start in a side plank position, bring your hip down, without letting it touch the floor, and then bring it back up to the side plank position. Repeat for 30 seconds and switch sides.
2. Seated knee tucks: 45 seconds. Sit with your hands on the mat, your legs fully extended and lean back. Bend your legs and bring the knees toward the chest. Hold for a second or two and then fully extend your legs without touching the mat.
3. Donkey kick twist: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Start on your hands and knees, and place your right hand behind your head. Extend your left leg to the back and rotate your torso to the right. Bend your left leg, bring your right elbow toward your left knee, and crunch. Repeat for 30 seconds, and switch sides.
4. Reverse crunches: 45 seconds. Lie on your back with your hands by your sides. Lift your knees until your thighs and calves form a 90-degree angle and your calves are parallel to the floor. Lift your hips and bring your knees, as far as you can, toward the chest. Hold and then slowly return to the starting position.
5. Downward dog crunch: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Start in downward dog pose, bring your right knee close to your right elbow and crunch. Extend your right leg up and to the back. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
From the Shop
6. Reverse plank leg raises: 45 seconds. Sit on the mat with your legs extended and place your hands behind you with the fingers facing your body. Kick your right leg up and, as you lower it back down, lift your hips and squeeze the glutes. Repeat with the opposite leg and keep alternating sides for 45 seconds.
7. Triangle crunch: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Kneel on your left knee, extend your right leg to the side, place your left hand on the floor and place your right hand behind your head. Bring your right knee toward your right elbow and squeeze. Return to the starting position, repeat for 30 seconds, and then switch sides.
8. Double leg stretch: 60 seconds. Lie on the mat with your legs bent, feet off the floor and grab both knees. Lift the shoulders off the floor, extend your arms toward the ears and simultaneously extend both legs to a 45-degree angle off the floor. Then bend the knees and hug the chins toward your chest. Extend your arms and legs and repeat.
9. Plank hip dips: 60 seconds. Start in a low plank position with your body in a straight line, your elbows bent and under your shoulders and your feet hip-width apart. Rotate your hips to the right and dip your body almost to the floor. Return to the starting position and repeat on the left side. Keep alternating sides until the set is complete.
10. Scissor kicks: 45 seconds. Lie on your back with your hands by your sides or place them underneath the glutes. Lift your legs and alternate crossing your feet on top of each other. Repeat for 45 seconds.
Workout Routine Interval Timer
Calorie CalculatorEnter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this 20-minute no-equipment abs circuit:
Did you know that dormant or inactive glutes are probably the main reason why most people struggle to grow their booty? If this is …
Increase your stamina and endurance with this intense bodyweight fat burner routine for women. A 30-minute full body workout, perfect for burning a ton of …