While exercise can’t affect the shape of your breasts, doing the right moves can strengthen the muscles beneath them, called the pectorals. This 20-Minute Breast Lift Workout includes the best exercises to promote firmness and perkiness and give you a lifted appearance!
20-Minute Breast Lift Workout
Description: Repeat this circuit 2 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
Equipment: dumbbells, bench
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
20-Minute Breast Lift Workout Instructions
1. Dumbbell chest press: 60 seconds. Lie down on a mat with your knees bent and a dumbbell in each hand. Push the dumbbells up toward the ceiling so that your arms are directly over your shoulders and your palms are facing your feet. Lower your arms and repeat.
2. Dumbbell pullover: 60 seconds. Press your arms up and keep your hands together with the palms facing each other. Lower the dumbbells over and beyond your head until your upper arms are in line with your torso. Pull the dumbbells up and over your chest and repeat for 60 seconds.
3. Elbow squeeze shoulder press: 45 seconds. Stand up with your feet shoulder-width apart and raise the dumbbells until your upper arms are parallel to the floor and your elbows are directly under the wrists. Bring the elbows and forearms toward the midline of the body and then return to the starting position. Push the dumbbells up and fully extend your arms. Return to the starting position and repeat the movement until the set is complete.
4. Asymmetrical push up: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Start in a push up position, place your left forearm on the mat, with the elbow directly under the shoulder, and start bending your right elbow until your chest is just above the floor. Push back to the starting position, repeat for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
5. Dumbbell plank rotation: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. While on plank position, grab a set of dumbbells, twist your torso and lift your left hand toward the ceiling. Bring your left hand back to the initial position, repeat for 30 seconds, and then switch sides.
From the Shop
6. Chest fly: 60 seconds. Lie on your back with a dumbbell in each hand, your arms up and the palms of your hands facing each other. With your elbows slightly bent, lower your arms out to sides until you feel a stretch in your chest muscles. Return to the starting position and repeat.
7. Cobra lat pulldown: 45 seconds. Lie on your stomach with your legs and your arms fully extended. Raise your upper body, bend your arms and bring your shoulder blades together. Lower your upper body and extend your arms. Repeat this movement for 45 seconds.
8. Tricep dips: 60 seconds. Stand up, place your hands behind you onto a chair, so that your fingers face forward. Extend your legs and start bending your elbows. Lower your body until your arms are at a 90-degree angle, then lift your body back up until your arms are straight. Repeat for 60 seconds.
9. Around the worlds: 45 seconds. Lie down on your back with a dumbbell in each hand, your arms by your sides and the palms of your hands facing the ceiling. Pull your arms away from the body in a semi-circular movement, and bring the dumbbells over your head. Reverse the movement to return to the starting position, and repeat.
10. Standing Y raise: 45 seconds. Stand up with your feet shoulder-width apart, raise the dumbbells above your head, with your palms facing each other, and form a Y with your body. Lower the dumbbells to the starting position and repeat.
Workout Routine Interval Timer
Calorie CalculatorEnter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this 20-minute breast lift workout:
Did you know that dormant or inactive glutes are probably the main reason why most people struggle to grow their booty? If this is …
Increase your stamina and endurance with this intense bodyweight fat burner routine for women. A 30-minute full body workout, perfect for burning a ton of …