If you find it hard to stick to a plan that works different muscle groups each day, why not train your whole body in one training session? This 15-Minute Full Body Split Workout challenges your entire body and helps you burn fat, build muscle, and beat boredom. Grab a set of dumbbells and sweat it out!
15-Minute Full Body Split Workout
Description: Repeat the first 5 exercises 3 times, rest for 60 seconds and repeat the remaining 5 exercises 3 times.
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
15-Minute Full Body Split Workout Instructions
1. Touch and hop: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand on your right leg with your knee slightly bent. Start bending at the hips, extend your left leg behind you, and touch the floor with your left arm. Jump quickly and drive your left knee up. Land on your right foot, repeat for 30 seconds and switch sides.
2. Jump squat: 45 seconds. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and the toes pointing slightly outward. Bend your knees pressing your hips back, as if you were going to sit back on a chair. Pushing through the heels, jump straight up. Land with your knees slightly bent and go back into the squat position. Repeat until the set is complete.
3. Plank jacks: 45 seconds. Start in a push up position with your feet together. Hop your feet as far as you can and land softly on your toes. Jump again to bring your feet back together and repeat.
4. Skating windmill: 45 seconds. Stand up, jump to the right, bend your right knee and bring your left foot behind you. Twist your torso to the right and touch the floor with your left hand. Jump to the left and repeat this back and forth movement for 45 seconds.
From the Shop
5. Dumbbell swing: 45 seconds. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, your toes pointed slightly outward, and hold a dumbbell with both hands. Squat and bring the dumbbell between your legs. Stand up and swing the dumbbell up to about chest height. Return to the squat position and repeat.
6. Glute bridge overhead reach: 60 seconds. Lie on your back with your knees and your arms bent, and place your feet flat on the floor. Lift your hips, squeeze the glutes and reach your left arm up and across the body. Try touching the floor just above your right shoulder. Return to the initial position and repeat on the opposite side.
7. Plank row leg raise: 60 seconds. Get into a plank position with a dumbbell on each hand. Pull the right dumbbell toward your waistline, squeeze the shoulder blades and then repeat on the left side. Lift your right leg as high as you can without arching your back, hold for one second and then repeat with the left leg. Keep alternating sides for 60 seconds.
8. Core control rear lunge: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand up with your feet together, hold a dumbbell in your right hand and extend your left arm out to the side, until it’s parallel with the floor. As you step back with your left leg and lunge, extend your right arm up and rotate your palm forward. As you stand up, bend your left leg, lift your knee as high as you can, bring your right elbow to your left knee, and rotate your palm so that it faces your body. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
Workout Routine Interval Timer
Calorie CalculatorEnter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this 15-minute full body split workout:
Did you know that dormant or inactive glutes are probably the main reason why most people struggle to grow their booty? If this is …
Increase your stamina and endurance with this intense bodyweight fat burner routine for women. A 30-minute full body workout, perfect for burning a ton of …