HIIT or High-Intensity Interval Training is a type of training that calls for high-intensity exercise intervals followed by periods of lower intensity intervals.
This 15-Minute Full Body HIIT Workout is perfect for helping you burn extra calories and give your metabolism a quick boost, which in turn helps you lose body fat.
Just grab a set of dumbbells and make sure you bring your “A” game!
15-Minute Full Body HIIT Workout
Description: Repeat this circuit 2 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
15-Minute Full Body HIIT Workout Instructions
1. 180 jump squat: 60 seconds. Stand with your feet a little wider than shoulder-width apart, your toes pointing slightly outward and sit back. Push through the heels to jump up, spinning to the left 180 degrees. Land on your toes with your knees slightly bent and squat. Quickly jump up, spinning to the right, and go back into the squat position. Repeat for 60 seconds.
2. Bent over row press: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Grab a dumbbell with your right hand, place your left foot forward and your right foot back, bend your left knee and lean your torso forward. Pull the dumbbell toward your waistline, while squeezing your shoulder blades. Push the dumbbell up and fully extend your arm. Slowly lower the weight to the starting position, repeat for 30 seconds, and switch sides.
3. Burpees: 45 seconds. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart. Squat and place your hands in front of your feet. Jump back until your legs are fully extended and your body is in plank position. Do a push up, jump forward, and then push through the heels to return to the starting position. Repeat until the set is complete.
4. Dumbbell pullover leg raise: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Lie on your back with your knees bent and hold a dumbbell with both hands. Extend your right leg, and lower the dumbbell back and over your head. Raise your right leg toward the ceiling, and pull the dumbbell up and over the chest. Lower the dumbbell and your right leg back to the initial position, repeat for 30 seconds, and then switch sides.
From the Shop
5. Jumping lunges: 45 seconds. Stand up, take a large step backward and lower your hips, so that your back knee is just above the floor, and your front thigh is parallel to the floor. Jump into the air and switch leg positions. Jump again and return to the starting position. Repeat the exercise for 45 seconds.
6. Dead bug: 45 seconds. Lie on your back and extend your arms and legs toward the ceiling. Lower your right leg and extend your left arm behind your head. Return to the starting position and repeat with the opposite arm and leg. Keep switching sides until the set is complete.
7. Plank jacks: 45 seconds. Start in a push up position with your feet together. Hop your feet as far as you can and land softly on your toes. Jump again to bring your feet back together and repeat for 45 seconds.
8. Kneeling roundhouse kick: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Get down on your hands and knees, with your wrists under your shoulders and your knees hip-width apart. Keeping the knee bent, raise your left leg up and out to the side, until it’s level with your hip. Straighten the knee and kick your foot out to the side. Return to the starting position, repeat for 30 seconds, and then switch legs.
Workout Routine Interval Timer
Calorie CalculatorEnter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this 15-minute full body HIIT workout:
Did you know that dormant or inactive glutes are probably the main reason why most people struggle to grow their booty? If this is …
Increase your stamina and endurance with this intense bodyweight fat burner routine for women. A 30-minute full body workout, perfect for burning a ton of …