Want to lose weight and tighten your core muscles without going to the gym? Then do this 15-Minute Core Strengthening Workout weekly, and you’ll be amazed by the results! No equipment or coach needed, just hit play and keep your core engaged. Let’s do this!
15-Minute Core Strengthening Workout
Description: Repeat this circuit 2 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
Equipment: no equipment
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
15-Minute Core Strengthening Workout Instructions
1. Side plank rotation: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Start in a side plank position, twist your torso forward and slowly place your left arm under your body. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
2. Roll over: 60 seconds. Lie on your back with your arms along your sides, your palms facing down and lift your legs a few inches off the floor. Roll your legs over your head until your hips are off the mat and your toes make contact with the floor over your head. Roll back onto your spine and return to the starting position. Repeat for 60 seconds.
3. Windshield wipers: 45 seconds. Lift your legs and bend the knees at a 90-degree angle. Rotate the hips to one side, without letting the legs touch the floor. Lift your legs and return to the starting position. Rotate the hips to the opposite side and repeat until set is complete.
4. Plank kick throughs: 45 seconds. Start in a plank position with your body in a straight line, your hands under your shoulders and your feet shoulder-width apart. Lift your right hand and your left foot off the floor, rotate your hips to the right and kick your left leg to the right. Rotate your hips to the left, return to plank position and then repeat on the opposite side. Keep alternating sides for 45 seconds.
From the Shop
5. Alternating superman: 60 seconds. Lie on your belly, with your arms and legs fully extended. Lift one arm and the opposite leg off the floor, by arching your back. Hold for a count of 2, return to the starting position, and repeat with the opposite arm and leg.
6. Reverse plank leg raises: 60 seconds. Sit on the mat with your legs extended and place your hands behind you with the fingers facing your body. Kick your right leg up and, as you lower it back down, lift your hips and squeeze the glutes. Repeat with the opposite leg and keep alternating sides for 60 seconds.
7. V ups: 45 seconds. Lie on your back with your legs fully extended and your arms extended over your head. Raise both legs and your torso simultaneously and reach toward your feet. Return to the starting position and repeat.
8. Plank bird dog: 45 seconds. Start in a plank position, extend one leg and the opposite arm at the same time. Pause for 3 to 5 seconds, return to the starting position and switch sides. Keep alternating sides for 45 seconds.
Workout Routine Interval Timer
Calorie CalculatorEnter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this 15-minute core strengthening workout:
Belly Fat Burner Workout
Flatten your abs and blast calories with these 10 moves! A belly fat burner workout to tone up your tummy, strengthen your core, and …
Lower Body Workouts
Brazilian Butt Workout
Want to know the secret to a perfect booty? Try this Brazilian butt workout to shape, lift and firm your booty fast! A 30-minute at-home exercise routine to tone …
Upper Body Workouts
30-Minute Upper Body Workout
Look your best and get your arms, shoulders, back, and chest in tip-top shape with this 30-minute upper body workout. This strength …