We’ve got moves to hit all your problem areas, and this 15-Minute Complete Leg and Glute Workout helps train your lower body all at once! Work your hips by doing the single leg deadlift, tone your inner thighs with the inner thigh lifts and get that bubble butt of dreams with the help of the Romanian deadlift and the step up crossover!
15-Minute Complete Leg & Glute Workout
Description: Repeat this circuit 2 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
Equipment: dumbbells, box/step
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
15-Minute Complete Leg & Glute Workout Instructions
1. Lunge back kick: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Start with your feet hip-width apart, take a step to the front with your right leg, and lunge. As you come back up, kick your right leg back and squeeze the glutes. Return to the starting position, repeat for 30 seconds, then switch legs.
2. Step up crossover: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Place a box or a step on the floor by your left side, and hold a dumbbell with both hands at chest height. Step onto the box with your right foot, extend your right leg and bring your left foot up over the top and across to the other side. Touch the floor briefly, extend your right leg, and bring your left foot up over the top and across to the initial side. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch legs.
3. Plie squat calf raise: 45 seconds. Start in a sumo squat position, with your feet in a wide stance, your toes pointing out to the sides, and your thighs parallel to the floor. Raise your heels off the floor and squeeze your calves. Lower your heels and return to the starting position. Repeat for 45 seconds.
4. Pilates grasshopper: 45 seconds. Lie on your stomach with your hands under your chin, your knees wide apart, the legs bent, and bring your feet together. Point the feet toward the ceiling and raise your thighs off the floor as high as you can. Lower your thighs back to the floor and repeat for 45 seconds.
From the Shop
5. Rolling squat: 45 seconds. Stand at the front of the mat with your feet shoulder-width apart. Bend your knees and press your hips back, until the glutes touch the mat. Roll back with your knees bent. Roll forward into the squat position and stand up. Repeat for 45 seconds.
6. Single leg bridge: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Lie on your back with your arms by your sides, knees bent, and feet flat on the floor. Raise one leg and lift your hips as high as you can. Lower your hips, repeat for 30 seconds, then switch legs.
7. Romanian deadlift: 45 seconds. Stand up with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a dumbbell in each hand. Push your hips back and lower the dumbbells, while keeping your legs straight or only slightly bent. Return to the starting position and repeat.
8. Inner thigh lifts: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Lie on your side, lengthen your bottom leg and cross your top leg over. Flex your bottom foot, lift the leg and then lower it back down, without letting it touch the floor. Repeat for 30 seconds and switch sides.
Workout Routine Interval Timer
Calorie CalculatorEnter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this 15-minute complete leg and glute workout:
The secret to burning calories and ultimately losing weight is to maximize the efficiency of your energy systems. This 20-Minute Metabolism …
Work your legs and booty from all angles with this 29-minute bodyweight workout. A lower body and cardio routine that will help you sculpt long and lean muscles and burn off body fat …