Move quickly from one exercise to the next while performing this 15-Minute Abs & Obliques Superset. Supersets help you finish your workouts faster without hurting your performance, and they also help improve functional fitness and muscle endurance. Save time and get results faster!
15-Minute Abs & Obliques Superset
Description: Repeat this circuit 2 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
Equipment: no equipment
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
15-Minute Abs & Obliques Superset Instructions
1. Plank hip dips: 60 seconds. Start in a low plank position, rotate your hips to the right and dip your body almost to the floor. Return to the starting position and repeat on the left side. Keep alternating sides until the set is complete.
2. Oblique v crunch: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Lie on your right side with your legs fully extended and your left hand behind your head. Raise both legs and your torso simultaneously, try touching your left knee with your left elbow and squeeze the abs. Return to the starting position, repeat for 30 seconds, and then switch sides.
3. Single leg stretch: 45 seconds. Lie on your back with both legs extended and arms along the sides with your palms facing down. Pull your abs in, lift both shoulders off the floor and simultaneously bend your right knee. Pull the knee in toward your chest and hold your right ankle with your right hand and your right knee with your left hand. Slowly switch leg and hand positions and keep switching for 45 seconds.
4. Alternate heel touchers: 45 seconds. While on your back, keep your knees bent, arms at the sides, and keep your back and feet flat on the mat. Crunch forward and to the left, touching your left heel with your left hand and hold. Return slowly to the starting position and repeat the movement on the right side.
From the Shop
5. Roll over: 45 seconds. While on your back lift your legs a few inches off the floor. Roll your legs over your head until your hips are off the mat and your toes make contact with the floor over your head. Roll back onto your spine and return to the starting position. Repeat until the set is complete.
6. Mountain climber twist: 60 seconds. Start with your body in plank position, bring your left knee up toward the right elbow and then quickly alternate legs.
7. Side plank hip lifts: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Start in a side plank position, bring your hip down, without letting it touch the floor, and then bring it back up to the side plank position. Repeat for 30 seconds and switch sides.
8. Bicycle crunches: 45 seconds. Lie on your back, lift your shoulders off the mat and raise both legs. Bring one knee and the opposing elbow close to each other by crunching to one side, and fully extend the other leg. Return to the starting position and then crunch to the opposite side. Repeat until the set is complete.
Workout Routine Interval Timer
Calorie CalculatorEnter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this 15-minute abs and obliques superset:
Move quickly from one exercise to the next while performing this 15-Minute Abs & Obliques Superset. Supersets help you finish your …
Practicing yoga and meditation regularly reduces stress and anxiety levels. By transferring our focus and attention to our body and our breath …