Banish bra bulge and sculpt a strong, sexy back with these 10 strengthening moves. An at-home back workout for women to help you build the muscles around the chest and back, and blast that annoying bra bulge for good!
10 MOVES TO BANISH BRA BULGE
BACK WORKOUT FOR WOMEN INSTRUCTIONS
Start this back workout for women with a 10 minute upper body warm up.
Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
1. Scissor skier: 60 seconds. Jump up, bring your right leg forward, your left leg back, reach your left arm up and your right arm back. Jump again and switch sides.
2. Bent over lateral raise: 60 seconds. Grab a set of dumbbells, bend your torso and raise your arms out to the sides, with your palms facing each other. Lower the dumbbells back to the starting position and repeat for 60 seconds.
3. Bow and arrow squat pull: 45 seconds. Squat and bend your torso until your chest is nearly parallel to the floor. Twist your torso to the right, bring the left dumbbell between both feet and pull the right dumbbell close to your right shoulder. Switch sides and repeat.
4. Hindu push ups: 45 seconds. Start with your hands on the floor, your hips up and your feet hip-width apart. Bend your elbows, lower your chest until it’s just above the floor, and then straighten your arms and lift your torso up. Return to the starting position and repeat.
5. Half squat jab cross: 45 seconds. Start in an athletic position, bring your arms up and push your left arm out in a punching motion. Return to the starting position and then push your right arm out. Keep switching arms for 45 seconds.
6. Dumbbell bent over row: 60 seconds. Grab a set of dumbbells, bend your torso, pull the dumbbells toward your waistline and squeeze your shoulder blades.
7. Deadlift wide row: 60 seconds. Push your hips back, bend your torso and lower the dumbbells. As you stand up, pull the dumbbells toward your chest.
8. Pike push up: 45 seconds. Get down on your hands and feet, with your hands shoulder-width apart, your legs straight and your hips up. Bend your elbows, until your arms form a 90-degree angle, and bring your head close to the mat. Straighten your elbows, pushing your body away from the mat, and return to the starting position.
9. Basketball shots: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Bend your knees, press your hips back, and take both hands close to your right foot. Jump up and extend your arms above your head and to the left. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
10. Wide row: 60 seconds. Stand holding a set of dumbbells in front of your thighs and bend forward at the waist. Pull the dumbbells toward your chest, keeping your arms a little wider than shoulder width apart. Lower the dumbbells and return to the initial position.
Finish this back workout for women with a quick stretching routine.
Enter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this back workout for women:
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.