Get in an effective, super-fast yet sweat-inducing lower body workout right from the comfort of home. This 10-Minute Sexy Legs Workout targets all major muscles from the legs and booty and will help you get toned legs that turn heads!
10-Minute Sexy Legs Workout
Description: Repeat this circuit 2 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
Equipment: box/step, dumbbells
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
10-Minute Sexy Legs Workout Instructions
1. Step up crossover: 20 seconds + 20 seconds. Place a box or a step on the floor by your left side, and hold a dumbbell with both hands at chest height. Step onto the box with your right foot, extend your right leg and bring your left foot up over the top and across to the other side. Touch the floor briefly, extend your right leg, and bring your left foot up over the top and across to the initial side. Repeat for 20 seconds and then switch legs.
2. Bulgarian split squat: 20 seconds + 20 seconds. Position yourself in front of the box and place your right foot on top of the step. Bend your knees and lower the hips until your left thigh is parallel to the floor. Return to the starting position and repeat for 20 seconds. Switch legs.
3. Squat side kick: 45 seconds. Start in a squat position with your hips back and your feet shoulder-width apart. As you stand up switch your weight to the right leg and lift your left leg out to the side. Return to the squat position and repeat with the right leg.
From the Shop
4. Lunge back kick: 20 seconds + 20 seconds. Start with your feet hip-width apart, take a step to the front with your right leg, and lunge. As you come back up, kick your right leg back and squeeze the glutes. Return to the starting position, repeat for 20 seconds, then switch legs.
5. Inner thigh raise to plank: 20 seconds + 20 seconds. Start in a side plank position with your right shoulder over your elbow, place your left foot on top of the box and bend your right leg back. Squeeze the inner left thigh and lift your hip off the mat. Bring your hip down, without letting it touch the floor, and then bring it back up until your body is in a straight line. Repeat for 20 seconds and then switch sides.
6. Step up knee raise: 45 seconds. Place the box or a step in front of you and step onto the box with your left foot and drive your right knee up. Step down with your right foot and alternate legs until set is complete.
Workout Routine Interval Timer
Calorie CalculatorEnter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this 10-minute sexy legs workout:
The secret to burning calories and ultimately losing weight is to maximize the efficiency of your energy systems. This 20-Minute Metabolism …
Work your legs and booty from all angles with this 29-minute bodyweight workout. A lower body and cardio routine that will help you sculpt long and lean muscles and burn off body fat …