Add this 10-minute quick burn glute workout to your workout schedule to trim and sculpt your glutes in just minutes a day and without ever leaving your living room!
Building strong glutes can help relieve lower back pain and make everyday movements that much easier while also boosting your sports performance.
10-Minute Quick Burn Glute Workout
Description: Repeat this circuit 2 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
Equipment: dumbbells, resistance band, box/step
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
10-Minute Quick Burn Glute Workout Instructions
1. Double pulse squat jump: 45 seconds. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and the toes pointing slightly outward. Bend your knees, pressing your hips back, and squat until the thighs are parallel with the floor. Lift your hips a few inches up and squat again. Push through the heels to jump straight up. Land with your knees slightly bent and go back into the squat position. Repeat for 45 seconds.
2. Walking lunges: 45 seconds. Stand with your feet hip-width apart, take a step forward with your right foot and then slowly bend both knees until your back knee is just above the floor. Stand back up, take a step forward with your left foot and bend both knees until your back knee is just above the floor. Repeat this forward movement for the entire duration of the set.
3. Romanian deadlift: 45 seconds. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a dumbbell in each hand. Push your hips back and lower the dumbbells, while keeping your legs straight or only slightly bent. Return to the starting position and repeat.
From the Shop
4. Lateral band walk: 45 seconds. Place a resistance band right above your knees and stand with your feet hip-width apart. Squat down into an athletic stance and take a step to the left. Keep taking small steps to the left and then repeat on the right side.
5. Bulgarian split squat: 20 seconds + 20 seconds. Place a step or a box behind you and stand up tall. Position your right foot on top of the step, bend your knees and lower the hips until your left thigh is parallel to the floor. Return to the starting position, repeat for 20 seconds, and then switch legs.
6. Squat band hip abduction: 45 seconds. Place a resistance band around both ankles, keep your feet shoulder-width apart, and squat. As you stand up, switch your weight to the left leg and raise your right leg out to the side. Return to the squat position and then repeat with the left leg. Keep alternating legs for 45 seconds.
Workout Routine Interval Timer
Calorie CalculatorEnter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this 10-minute quick burn glute workout:
Belly Fat Burner Workout
Flatten your abs and blast calories with these 10 moves! A belly fat burner workout to tone up your tummy, strengthen your core, and …
Lower Body Workouts
Brazilian Butt Workout
Want to know the secret to a perfect booty? Try this Brazilian butt workout to shape, lift and firm your booty fast! A 30-minute at-home exercise routine to tone …
Upper Body Workouts
30-Minute Upper Body Workout
Look your best and get your arms, shoulders, back, and chest in tip-top shape with this 30-minute upper body workout. This strength …