Complete this 10 minute warm up routine to prepare your entire body for a workout. Warm up your muscles and joints, increase your heart rate and burn body fat with these aerobic exercises.
10 MINUTE FULL BODY WARM UP
FULL BODY WARM UP INSTRUCTIONS
1. March in place: 60 seconds. Keep a fast pace and bring your left elbow forward at the same time as you bring your right knee up.
2. Jump rope: 60 seconds. Keep your knees slightly bent and jump on the balls of your feet.
3. Jumping jacks: 60 seconds. Jump up, spread your feet and bring both hands together above your head. Jump again and return to the starting position.
4. Butt kicks: 60 seconds. Kick your feet up until your heels touch the glutes, and pump your arms at the same time.
5. Mountain climbers: 60 seconds. Maintain a plank position during the entire exercise, keeping your core engaged and your hips low.
6. High kicks: 60 seconds. Alternate quickly between legs and lift them as high as you can.
7. Side to side squats: 60 seconds. Squat, take a small step to the side, and squat again.
8. Alternating side lunge: 60 seconds. Step out to the side with your left leg and keep your right leg straight. Touch your left foot with your right hand and repeat the movement on the right side.
9. Big arm circles: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Rotate your arms forward making big circles and then switch, rotating backwards.
10. Hip circles: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Start with small circles and keep your hips level with the floor.
WORKOUT AND STATIC STRETCHES
Enter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this 10 minute full body warm up routine: