Complete this 10-minute warm up routine to prepare your entire body for a workout. Warm up the muscles and joints, increase your heart rate and burn body fat with these 10 aerobic exercises.
10-Minute Full Body Warm Up
Description: Repeat this circuit 1 time.
Equipment: jump rope
10-Minute Full Body Warm Up Instructions
1. March in place: 60 seconds. Keep a fast pace and bring your left elbow forward at the same time as you bring your right knee up.
2. Jump rope: 60 seconds. Keep your knees slightly bent and jump on the balls of your feet.
3. Jumping jacks: 60 seconds. Jump up, spread your feet and bring both hands together above your head. Jump again and return to the starting position.
4. Butt kicks: 60 seconds. Kick your feet up until your heels touch the glutes, and pump your arms at the same time.
5. Mountain climbers: 60 seconds. Maintain a plank position during the entire exercise, keeping your core engaged and your hips low.
From the Shop
6. High kicks: 60 seconds. Alternate quickly between legs and lift them as high as you can.
7. Side to side squats: 60 seconds. Squat, take a small step to the side, and squat again.
8. Alternating side lunge: 60 seconds. Step out to the side with your left leg and keep your right leg straight. Touch your left foot with your right hand and repeat the movement on the right side.
9. Big arm circles: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Rotate your arms forward making big circles and then switch, rotating backwards.
10. Hip circles: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Start with small circles and keep your hips level with the floor.
Workout Routine Interval Timer
Calorie CalculatorEnter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this 10-minute full body warm up:
Did you know that dormant or inactive glutes are probably the main reason why most people struggle to grow their booty? If this is …
Increase your stamina and endurance with this intense bodyweight fat burner routine for women. A 30-minute full body workout, perfect for burning a ton of …