Fat-loss occurs through a combination of a healthy diet and regular exercise. To avoid losing muscle along with fat, it’s important to combine exercises that challenge your muscles with exercises that boost your heart rate. This 10-Minute No-Equipment Fat Blaster Circuit is a quick no-excuses routine designed to challenge your whole body, which helps preserve muscle mass, while also boosting your metabolism, which results in fat loss.
10-Minute No-Equipment Fat Blaster Circuit
Description: Repeat this circuit 2 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
Equipment: no equipment
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
10-Minute No-Equipment Fat Blaster Circuit Instructions
1. 180 jump squat: 45 seconds. Stand with your feet a little wider than shoulder-width apart, your toes pointing slightly outward and sit back. Push through the heels to jump up, spinning to the left 180 degrees. Land on your toes with your knees slightly bent and squat. Quickly jump up, spinning to the right, and go back into the squat position. Repeat for 45 seconds.
2. Bridge and twist: 45 seconds. Sit on the mat with your knees bent and your arms extended back. Lift your butt off the mat, extend your right arm toward the ceiling and twist your torso to the left. Lower the hips, return to the starting position and repeat on the opposite side.
3. Jumping lunges: 45 seconds. Stand up, take a large step backward and lower your hips, so that your back knee is just above the floor, and your front thigh is parallel to the floor. Jump into the air and switch leg positions. Jump again, return to the starting position and repeat.
From the Shop
4. Spiderman push up: 45 seconds. Start in a plank position, bend your elbows, and bring your left knee to the left shoulder. Push up and return to the starting position. Repeat on the right side and keep alternating sides until the set is complete.
5. Forward jump shuffle back: 45 seconds. Start in an athletic position with your feet shoulder-width apart and your hips low. Extend your arms back to create momentum, and jump forward. Shuffle back to the initial position and repeat until the set is complete.
6. Plank leg extension pulses: 20 seconds + 20 seconds. Start in a plank position and lift your left leg as high as you can without arching your back. Lower the leg only a few inches and start pulsing it up and down. Repeat for 20 seconds and then switch legs.
Workout Routine Interval Timer
Calorie CalculatorEnter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this 10-minute no-equipment fat blaster circuit:
Luckily, there are lots of non-surgical, natural alternatives to a tummy tuck, and these six exercises will help you burn fat, build muscle, and …
10 minutes is all you need to burn fat and get tight, toned, gorgeous thighs! This Inner & Outer Thigh Quick Burn includes 6 of the best lower body …