Ain’t nothing better than a quick at home workout that tones your belly and rounds your booty! Entirely equipment free! This 10-Minute No-Equipment Core & Glutes Circuit is going to sculpt your core for a flat belly and lift your booty for a gorgeous backside!
10-Minute No-Equipment Core & Glutes Circuit
Description: Repeat this circuit 2 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
Equipment: no equipment
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
10-Minute No-Equipment Core & Glutes Circuit Instructions
1. Curtsy lunge side kick: 20 seconds + 20 seconds. Stand with your feet hip-width apart, take a big step back with your right leg, crossing it behind the left, and lunge. As you stand up, kick your right leg out to the side and up. Repeat for 20 seconds and then switch sides.
2. Bridge and twist: 45 seconds. Sit on the mat with your knees bent and your arms extended back. Lift your butt off the mat, extend your right arm toward the ceiling and twist your torso to the left. Lower the hips, return to the starting position and repeat on the opposite side.
3. Plank leg extension pulses: 20 seconds + 20 seconds. Start in a plank position, extend your left leg back and lift it as high as you can without arching your back. Lower the leg only a few inches and start pulsing it up and down. Return to the starting position, switch legs, and repeat.
From the Shop
4. Squat thrust: 45 seconds. Stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart. Squat and place your hands in front of your feet. Jump back and get into a push-up position. Jump again, bringing the legs toward your palms, and stand up. Repeat for 45 seconds.
5. Glute bridge overhead reach: 45 seconds. Lie on your back with your knees and your arms bent, and place your feet flat on the floor. Lift your hips, squeeze the glutes and reach your left arm up and across the body. Try touching the floor just above your right shoulder. Return to the initial position and repeat on the opposite side.
6. Downward dog crunch: 20 seconds + 20 seconds. Start in downward dog pose with your arms and legs straight and your hips up and back. Bring your right knee close to your right elbow and crunch. Extend your right leg up and to the back. Repeat for 20 seconds and then switch sides.
Workout Routine Interval Timer
Calorie CalculatorEnter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this 10-minute no-equipment core and glutes workout:
Move quickly from one exercise to the next while performing this 15-Minute Abs & Obliques Superset. Supersets help you finish your …
Practicing yoga and meditation regularly reduces stress and anxiety levels. By transferring our focus and attention to our body and our breath …