10 minutes is all you need to burn fat and get tight, toned, gorgeous thighs! This Inner & Outer Thigh Quick Burn includes 6 of the best lower body moves all rolled up into one challenging workout. Grab an exercise ball, hit play, and give your thighs the extra TLC they need!
10-Minute Inner & Outer Thigh Quick Burn
Description: Repeat this circuit 2 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
Equipment: exercise ball/medicine ball
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
Inner & Outer Thigh Quick Burn Instructions
1. Squat side kick: 45 seconds. Start in a squat position with your hips back and your feet shoulder-width apart. As you stand up switch your weight to the right leg and lift your left leg out to the side. Return to the squat position and repeat with the right leg.
2. Reverse clamshell: 20 seconds + 20 seconds. Lie on your side with your knees slightly bent, one leg on top of the other and place a soft ball between your thighs. Keep your feet together and squeeze the ball with your inner thighs. Release the ball, repeat for 20 seconds, and then switch sides.
3. Single leg bridge: 20 seconds + 20 seconds. Lie on your back with your arms by your sides, knees bent and feet flat on the floor. Raise one leg and lift your hips as high as you can. Lower your hips, repeat for 20 seconds, and then switch legs.
From the Shop
4. Lunge back kick: 45 seconds. Start with your feet hip-width apart, take a step to the front with your right leg, and lunge. As you come back up, kick your right leg back and squeeze the glutes. Return to the starting position and repeat with the left leg. Keep alternating legs for 45 seconds.
5. Inner thigh squeeze and lift: 20 seconds + 20 seconds. Lie on your side with a medicine ball in between your feet. Slowly lift the ball up toward the ceiling and then lower it back down to the starting position. Repeat this movement for 20 seconds, and then switch sides.
6. Curtsy lunge: 45 seconds. Stand tall with your feet hip-width apart. Keeping your weight in your right foot, take a big step back with your left leg, crossing it behind your right leg. Start lowering your body, by bending your knees, until your right thigh is parallel to the floor. Return to the starting position and repeat on the opposite side.
Workout Routine Interval Timer
Calorie CalculatorEnter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this 10-minute inner and outer thigh quick burn:
Did you know that dormant or inactive glutes are probably the main reason why most people struggle to grow their booty? If this is …
Increase your stamina and endurance with this intense bodyweight fat burner routine for women. A 30-minute full body workout, perfect for burning a ton of …