Need to shape up your backside and get perkier breasts? Look no further — we’ve got over 6 of the most effective exercises to help you tone up and strengthen both the glutes and the chest muscles fast. This 10-Minute Chest & Glutes Quick Burn is the ideal at-home workout, perfect for building strong muscles while also burning body fat and toning your physique!
10-Minute Chest & Glutes Quick Burn
Description: Repeat this circuit 2 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
Equipment: dumbbells, box/step
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
10-Minute Chest & Glutes Quick Burn Instructions
1. Burpees: 45 seconds. Stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart. Squat and place your hands in front of your feet. Jump back until your legs are fully extended and your body is in plank position. Do a push up, jump forward and then push through the heels to return to the starting position.
2. Chest fly glute bridge: 45 seconds. Lie on your back with your knees bent and holding a dumbbell in each hand. Lift your hips off the mat and then bring the dumbbells up with your palms facing each other. Lower your arms and hips back to the starting position and repeat the movement for 45 seconds.
3. Step up with knee raise: 20 seconds + 20 seconds. Place a box or a step in front of, step onto the box with your left foot and drive your right knee up. Step down with your right foot, repeat for 20 seconds, then switch sides.
From the Shop
4. Elbow squeeze shoulder press: 45 seconds. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, and raise the dumbbells until your upper arms are parallel to the floor and your elbows are directly under the wrists. Bring the elbows and forearms toward the midline of the body and then return to the starting position. Push the dumbbells up and fully extend your arms. Return to the starting position and repeat.
5. Butterfly dips: 45 seconds. Sit on the mat with your feet together, place your hands behind you, bend your knees and let your thighs fall open. Straighten your arms as you press your hips up and bring both knees together. Bend your elbows, lower your body back to the starting position, and repeat for 45 seconds.
6. Plie squat scoop up: 45 seconds. Stand with your feet in a wide stance, your toes pointing out to the sides, and hold a dumbbell in each hand with your palms facing up. Squat until your thighs are parallel to the floor, and lower the dumbbells close to your knees. Stand up and bring the dumbbells together in front of your chest. Repeat until the set is complete.
Workout Routine Interval Timer
Calorie CalculatorEnter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this 10-minute chest & glutes quick burn:
The secret to burning calories and ultimately losing weight is to maximize the efficiency of your energy systems. This 20-Minute Metabolism …
Work your legs and booty from all angles with this 29-minute bodyweight workout. A lower body and cardio routine that will help you sculpt long and lean muscles and burn off body fat …