You just need 10 minutes and a set of dumbbells to sculpt sexy biceps and triceps and say goodbye to jiggly arms for good. This 10-Minute Biceps & Triceps Workout is the perfect circuit to help you develop strong, toned arms that not only look good but also help you cope with your everyday activities.
10-Minute Biceps & Triceps Workout
Description: Repeat this circuit 2 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
Equipment: dumbbells, chair/bench
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
10-Minute Biceps & Triceps Workout Instructions
1. Tricep dips: 45 seconds. Place your hands behind you onto a chair, so that your fingers face forward. Extend your legs and start bending your elbows. Lower your body until your arms are at a 90-degree angle. Lift your body back up and repeat.
2. Standing cross chest curl: 45 seconds. Stand up with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a dumbbell in each hand. Squeeze the left biceps and bring the dumbbell across your body and toward your right shoulder. Lower the arm to the starting position, repeat with the opposite arm, and keep alternating sides for 45 seconds.
3. Triceps extension: 45 seconds. Lift your arms above your head and, with your elbows pointing forward, start lowering the dumbbells. Slowly raise the dumbbells to the starting position and squeeze the triceps. Repeat for 45 seconds.
From the Shop
4. Concentration curl: 20 seconds + 20 seconds. Sit on a bench and rest your left elbow on the inside of your left thigh. Squeeze the left biceps and bring the dumbbell toward your chest. Lower the left arm to the starting position, repeat for 20 seconds, and then switch arms.
5. Triceps kickback: 45 seconds. Stand up, bring your torso forward and bend your knees slightly. Bring your elbows up, so that your upper arms are parallel to the floor, and kick back until your arms are fully extended. Slowly lower the weights to the starting position and repeat.
6. Hammer curls: 45 seconds. Stand straight with your feet hip-width apart and hold the weights with your palms facing your thighs. Bend your elbows and bring the weights up, until the dumbbells are at shoulder level. Pause and then lower the dumbbells back to the starting position. Repeat for 45 seconds.