We’ve all been there: when it’s hot and sticky outside, the last thing you want to do is tackle a 30-minute workout, but you still want to move your body. This 10-minute arms & legs circuit is the answer to your problems. It’s quick, works your whole body, and helps you get back on your fitness grind when you’ve been slacking. Rock your shortest shorts and slinkiest sports bra and hit play to start this super speedy workout!
10-Minute Arms & Legs Circuit
Description: Repeat this circuit 2 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
Equipment: dumbbells, box/step
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
10-Minute Arms & Legs Circuit Instructions
1. Single leg tricep dips: 20 seconds + 20 seconds. Sit on the mat with your knees bent, feet together and place your hands behind you. Lift your hips off the mat, raise your right leg and start bending your elbows. Lower your body until your glutes are almost touching the mat and then lift the hips back up by extending your arms.
2. Lunge punch: 45 seconds. Stand straight with your feet hip-width apart and hold a dumbbell in each hand. Position the dumbbells at shoulder height with your palms facing each other. Take a step back with your left leg, flex your knees and push your left arm out in a punching motion. Stand back up, switch legs and repeat. Keep alternating legs for 45 seconds.
3. Step up crossover: 20 seconds + 20 seconds. Place a box or a step on the floor by your left side, and hold a dumbbell with both hands at chest height. Step onto the box with your right foot, extend your right leg and bring your left foot up over the top and across to the other side. Touch the floor briefly, extend your right leg, and bring your left foot up over the top and across to the initial side. Repeat for 20 seconds and then switch legs.
From the Shop
4. Deadlift upright row: 45 seconds. Stand up with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold the dumbbells in front of your thighs. Push your hips back and lower the dumbbells until your torso is parallel to the floor. Stand up and pull the dumbbells toward your chest, keeping your arms a little wider than shoulder-width apart. Repeat for 45 seconds.
5. Split squat curl: 20 seconds + 20 seconds. Start in a split leg position, with one leg forward and one leg back. Flex your knees, until the back knee is just above the floor, squeeze your biceps and curl. Stand back up, slowly lower the arms, and return to the starting position. Repeat this movement for 20 seconds and then switch legs.
6. Squat with overhead triceps extension: 45 seconds. Stand with your feet a little wider than shoulder-width apart and raise your arms up and over your head. Squat until your thighs are parallel to the floor, and lower the dumbbells to the floor. Stand up, lift the dumbbells over your head, bend your elbows and lower the dumbbells to the back. Repeat until the set is complete.
Workout Routine Interval Timer
Calorie CalculatorEnter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this 10-minute arms and legs circuit:
Did you know that dormant or inactive glutes are probably the main reason why most people struggle to grow their booty? If this is …
Increase your stamina and endurance with this intense bodyweight fat burner routine for women. A 30-minute full body workout, perfect for burning a ton of …