The best way to get defined arms and melt off belly fat is getting this 10-Minute Abs & Arms Circuit done regardless of how busy or tired you are.
Consistency is the secret to six-pack abs and chiseled arms, and with these targeted exercises you can get there in no time at all.
10-Minute Abs & Arms Circuit
Description: Repeat this circuit 2 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
10-Minute Abs & Arms Circuit Instructions
1. Plank row leg raise: 45 seconds. Get into a plank position holding a dumbbell in each hand. Pull the right dumbbell toward your waistline, squeeze the shoulder blades and then repeat on the left side. Lift your right leg as high as you can without arching your back, hold for one second and then repeat with the left leg.
2. Reverse plank leg raises: 45 seconds. Sit on the mat with your legs extended and place your hands behind you with the fingers facing your body. Kick your right leg up and, as you lower it back down, lift your hips and squeeze the glutes. Repeat with the opposite leg and keep alternating sides for 45 seconds.
3. V sit curl press: 45 seconds. Hold a dumbbell in each hand, sit on the mat and raise your legs to a 45-degree angle. Squeeze the biceps, lift the dumbbells and curl. Rotate your palms to the front, push the dumbbells up and fully extend your arms. Lower your arms back to the starting position and repeat.
From the Shop
4. Plank straight arm kickback: 45 seconds. Get into plank position, with your wrists under your shoulders and your feet hip-width apart. Lift one arm up and back, keeping it straight. Lower your arm to the starting position, and switch sides.
5. Waist slimmer squat: 20 seconds + 20 seconds. Stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a dumbbell with both hands. Rotate your torso to the right, straighten your arms and raise the dumbbell until it’s parallel to the floor. Squat, as you rotate your torso to the left, and bring the dumbbell diagonally across the body until it’s close to your left hip. Repeat for 20 seconds and then switch sides.
6. Squat thrust: 45 seconds. Stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart. Squat and place your hands in front of your feet. Jump back and get into a push-up position. Jump again, bringing the legs toward your palms and stand up.
Workout Routine Interval Timer
Calorie CalculatorEnter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this 10-minute abs and arms circuit:
Luckily, there are lots of non-surgical, natural alternatives to a tummy tuck, and these six exercises will help you burn fat, build muscle, and …
10 minutes is all you need to burn fat and get tight, toned, gorgeous thighs! This Inner & Outer Thigh Quick Burn includes 6 of the best lower body …