Plow Pose Instructions
1. Lie on your back with your arms by your sides and your legs extended.
2. Bend your knees and lift your legs, buttocks, and back all at once.
3. Bring your knees close to your forehead, and support your back with your hands.
4. Slowly straighten your legs and spine, reach the toes to the floor, release the arms, squeeze the shoulder blades and interlace your fingers.
5. Stay in plow pose for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Breathe deeply, support your weight on your shoulders and arms, and not on your neck and head. Keep your legs fully extended and maintain your torso perpendicular to the floor.
From the Shop
Plow pose stretches the shoulders and back, calms the brain, and helps release accumulated stress and tension. This pose also boosts circulation, strengthens the upper body, and stimulates the immune system.
Shoulder, neck, or back injury.
Preparatory, Complementary and Follow-Up Poses
Related Yoga Poses
The secret to burning calories and ultimately losing weight is to maximize the efficiency of your energy systems. This 20-Minute Metabolism …
Work your legs and booty from all angles with this 29-minute bodyweight workout. A lower body and cardio routine that will help you sculpt long and lean muscles and burn off body fat …