Plow Pose Instructions
1. Lie on your back with your arms by your sides and your legs extended.
2. Bend your knees and lift your legs, buttocks, and back all at once.
3. Bring your knees close to your forehead, and support your back with your hands.
4. Slowly straighten your legs and spine, reach the toes to the floor, release the arms, squeeze the shoulder blades and interlace your fingers.
5. Stay in plow pose for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Breathe deeply, support your weight on your shoulders and arms, and not on your neck and head. Keep your legs fully extended and maintain your torso perpendicular to the floor.
From the Shop
Plow pose stretches the shoulders and back, calms the brain, and helps release accumulated stress and tension. This pose also boosts circulation, strengthens the upper body, and stimulates the immune system.
Shoulder, neck, or back injury.
Preparatory, Complementary and Follow-Up Poses
Start with shoulderstand pose or bridge pose and then progress to plow pose. Continue with downward facing dog or seated forward bend.
Related Yoga Poses
Try these other yoga poses to relax and relieve stress and tension:
Revolved chair pose
Lord of the dance pose
Belly Fat Burner Workout
Flatten your abs and blast calories with these 10 moves! A belly fat burner workout to tone up your tummy, strengthen your core, and …
Lower Body Workouts
Brazilian Butt Workout
Want to know the secret to a perfect booty? Try this Brazilian butt workout to shape, lift and firm your booty fast! A 30-minute at-home exercise routine to tone …
Upper Body Workouts
30-Minute Upper Body Workout
Look your best and get your arms, shoulders, back, and chest in tip-top shape with this 30-minute upper body workout. This strength …
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.