PLOW POSE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Lie on your back with your arms by your sides and your legs extended.
2. Bend your knees and lift your legs, buttocks and back all at once.
3. Bring your knees close to your forehead, and support your back with your hands.
4. Slowly straighten your legs and spine, reach the toes to the floor, release the arms, squeeze the shoulder blades and interlace your fingers.
5. Stay in plow pose for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Breathe deeply, support your weight on your shoulders and arms, and not on your neck and head. Keep your legs fully extended and maintain your torso perpendicular to the floor.
Plow pose stretches the shoulders and back, calms the brain and helps release accumulated stress and tension. This pose also boosts circulation, strengthens the upper body and stimulates the immune system.
Shoulder, neck or back injury.