Plow Pose Instructions
1. Lie on your back with your arms by your sides and your legs extended.
2. Bend your knees and lift your legs, buttocks, and back all at once.
3. Bring your knees close to your forehead, and support your back with your hands.
4. Slowly straighten your legs and spine, reach the toes to the floor, release the arms, squeeze the shoulder blades and interlace your fingers.
5. Stay in plow pose for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Breathe deeply, support your weight on your shoulders and arms, and not on your neck and head. Keep your legs fully extended and maintain your torso perpendicular to the floor.
From the Shop
Plow pose stretches the shoulders and back, calms the brain, and helps release accumulated stress and tension. This pose also boosts circulation, strengthens the upper body, and stimulates the immune system.
Shoulder, neck, or back injury.
Preparatory, Complementary and Follow-Up Poses
Related Yoga Poses
Did you know that dormant or inactive glutes are probably the main reason why most people struggle to grow their booty? If this is …
Increase your stamina and endurance with this intense bodyweight fat burner routine for women. A 30-minute full body workout, perfect for burning a ton of …