Primary muscles: Glutes, hip flexors, quads
Secondary muscles: Abs, calves, hamstrings, lower back
Equipment: No equipment
Double Pulse Squat Jump Instructions
1. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and the toes pointing slightly outward.
2. Bend your knees, pressing your hips back, and squat until the thighs are parallel with the floor.
3. Lift your hips a few inches up and squat again.
4. Push through the heels to jump straight up.
5. Land with your knees slightly bent and go back into the squat position.
6. Repeat until the set is complete.
Proper Form And Breathing Pattern
Keep your chest up, your hips back, and don’t let the knees extend beyond the toes. Inhale as you squat and breathe out as you put the pressure on the heels to jump. To absorb the impact, land softly on the toes and balls of the feet and with your knees slightly bent.
From the Shop
The double pulse jump squat is a high-impact, cardio exercise that can help build muscle strength, increase speed and explosiveness, and boost aerobic fitness. This exercise activates your lower body and helps tone your legs, thighs, and glutes.
Double Pulse Squat Jump Demonstration
Sets And Reps
To calculate the number of calories burned doing the double pulse jump squat, enter your weight and the duration of the exercise:
Related Lower Body Exercises
Move quickly from one exercise to the next while performing this 15-Minute Abs & Obliques Superset. Supersets help you finish your …
Practicing yoga and meditation regularly reduces stress and anxiety levels. By transferring our focus and attention to our body and our breath …