Primary muscles: Glutes, abs, quads
Secondary muscles: Calves, hamstrings, lower back, shoulders
Equipment: No equipment
Basketball Shots Instructions
1. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and the toes pointing slightly outward.
2. Bend your knees, press your hips back, and take both hands close to your right foot.
3. Jump up and extend your arms above your head and to the left.
4. Land with your knees slightly bent and go back into the squat position.
5. Repeat and then switch sides.
Proper Form And Breathing Pattern
Tighten your core, press your hips back, keep your chest up, and maintain your back aligned. Don’t let the knees extend beyond the toes and breathe out as you push through the heels to jump up. Extend your arms above your head and slightly to the left, and gaze up. Land softly on the balls of your feet, with your knees slightly bent.
From the Shop
The basketball shots is a high-impact, full body exercise that improves your aerobic fitness, builds strength, and increases your speed and coordination. This move targets your core, legs, glutes, and shoulders, boosts your metabolism, and improves your stamina and endurance.
Basketball Shots Demonstration
Sets And Reps
To calculate the number of calories burned doing the basketball shots, enter your weight and the duration of the exercise:
Related Full Body Exercises
The secret to burning calories and ultimately losing weight is to maximize the efficiency of your energy systems. This 20-Minute Metabolism …
Work your legs and booty from all angles with this 29-minute bodyweight workout. A lower body and cardio routine that will help you sculpt long and lean muscles and burn off body fat …